Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 20 March 2012

How to Make It In America

One thing is for certain when you're running a business especially when you're just getting started. You must have the right mindset. What this means to me is believing in myself and my purpose and practicing a NO EXCUSE approach. Taking a product to market...whether it's selling to independent stores, big box chains or direct to consumers through your own online store or catalog...can be a daunting and intimidating experience especially for those new to the scene. It takes a unique combination of mindset and business savvy to thrive in the consumer products industry especially in this new economy. That's why I agree with one of my mentors who says that she used to think that growing a successful business is 90% marketing...but now she believes that it's more like 90% mindset. I wholeheartedly believe this to be true. Don't get me wrong, I think solid authentic marketing is definitely key, but if you don't have the right mindset there are so many things that can stop you on your tracks or make it that much more challenging to meet your goals.

recycling centers san diego recycling batteries single stream recycling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tesla Secret and Hojo Motor Device